Here are the audiences you can create and what you can do with them:
- Persona — Get new contacts based on your ideal customer persona by building a persona and creating an audience from it. You create a persona to get a new audience of business contacts matching the persona details you specify.
- Look-alike — Get new contacts like your best customers by finding new contacts that look like the people on your successful customer list. You use a list of your successful customers to create a new audience.
- Online — Reach your contacts online with display-ad and other online targeting methods by adding online contact points for the contacts on your list. You use a list of contacts you want to target to enhance this audience with online contact points.
- Account-based — Broaden your reach at the companies you’re targeting by adding new contacts at the companies on your list. You use a list of companies to enhance this audience.
The audiences you create can be exported, and then imported into many customer relationship management services - they just need to import .csv files. Here are some of the services that you can use: Marketing Automation Programs (Hubspot, Marketo, etc.), Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Programmatic Display (DMPs & DSPs).
The audiences you create in Versium REACH can be prepared and uploaded following the linked guidelines for each platform:
- HubSpot — Upload Data into HubSpot
- Facebook — Customer Data Preparation and How Do I Create a Custom Audience from my Customer File
- LinkedIn — Uploading Lists for Account and Contact Targeting for LinkedIn Ads
- Google Ads — Format your Customer Data File and Create a Customer List
How are Versium REACH audiences different from audiences I can create in Facebook and other platforms?
There are three key differences between audiences created in Versium REACH vs. other platforms, such as Facebook:
- You own the audiences you create in Versium REACH, so you can use the same audience and use it wherever you like. Audiences created in platforms can only be used on the platform where they were created.
- You have several different ways to approach creating an audience in Versium REACH, maximizing your ability to target the right customers. Platform audiences are far more limited, based on the attributes each platform has access to and have chosen to surface to you for audience creation.
- Audiences in Versium REACH are created from LifeData database - an extensive database incorporating data from multiple data sources. Platform audiences are created from only the data available on that platform.
Advanced modeling and AI inform Versium REACH audience creation, whereas platform audiences are created based on rudimentary filtering algorithms.
Emails and other contact data supplied for an online audience are not appropriate for direct communication marketing campaigns, and using them as such will damage your IP reputation and ability to send emails. However, this information is valuable for online display-ad and mar-tech marketing platforms. Hashing the emails makes sure you don't inadvertently use an Online audience in an email campaign. For more information, see Direct Email Best Practices.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a measure adopted by the European Parliament that provides personal data protection for all individuals in the European Union (EU), and restricts the export and use of personal data inside and outside of the EU. Because of this regulation, Versium cannot provide or use any personal data for EU residents. This regulation applies to all EU consumer and business person information.
- For Business (B2B) marketers to help identify, understand, and connect with more of their ideal target audience through digital marketing programs, including programmatic display, social, and email channels.
- For Consumer (B2C) marketers to help append, identify, understand, and connect with more of their ideal target audience through digital marketing programs, including programmatic display, social, and email channels.
Versium REACH is like having an automated data scientist team analyzing your customer lists for relevant signals, and using them to figure out the best contacts to pull from the Versium LifeData® database. Using AI and machine learning, it creates the lists you need using the data or personas you already have.
Purchased lists tend to be broad and generally segmented, based on large, basic categories, so you may get a lot of names, but a low likelihood that those people are the type of people who buy from you. Versium REACH audiences are customized and specifically segmented using your data and personas, so the business contacts you get are more likely to be interested in your offerings and more likely to convert.
Versium REACH currently covers business people and businesses in the United States.
Versium data covers consumers and businesses worldwide. We are investigating the possibility of providing Versium REACH elsewhere while also meeting our obligations to comply with the legal limitations for each country to offer this data commercially.
Updated almost 2 years ago