A successful marketing campaign is dependent upon knowing who to target and delivering a message that resonates with your audience. Versium REACH Consumer Contact Append adds postal addresses, email addresses and phone number, to your customer and prospects list. Versium REACH enables multichannel marketing campaigns and gives you insights to improve the targeting of your email marketing programs.
Consumer to Business Append will allow you to select the following types of data to be added to your records:
- Biz Email address
- Job Title
- Biz name
- Zip Code
- Business Phone
- Business Domain
- Business Website Home Page
- Number of Employees
- Sales Volume
- Year Founded
- SIC Code
- SIC Description
- NAICS Code
- NAICS Description
- Is Business Public or Private
Consumer to Business Append allows you to append a business person and firmographic detail starting from consumer data.
For Versium REACH to search and find the correct record, your input list needs to include any of the following combinations of inputs:
- Email Address
- From Home, select C2B Append.
- On the Import List step, select a .csv file to upload, click Use an existing list to select a list from a project, or click Import from HubSpot and choose a list (if you've connected your HubSpot account) and click Next Step.
- If prompted, Map the inputs in your list to Versium REACH inputs. Select the down arrow to map your list columns to the appropriate Versium input. When you're done, click Next Step.
- Optional: click and check "Require business email address in output" if you wish to obtain a list in which all records contain a business email.
Note: by selecting this check box you will ensure that the appended data will contain business email address. Otherwise, appended record will contain firmographic data and *may contain business email address (if found).
Click Next Step after you made your selection.
- Create or choose a project for your list, and click Create.
Versium REACH will start creating your appended list. You can leave this screen and come back later when your insights are complete to see List Insights and export your audience.
- To export your audience or see List Insights, go to the project you saved it in, and select the audience list. Open the action menu to export the audience as a .csv or click Export as CSV.
After completing the Consumer to Business Append, your appended list can be use directly for your needs. If you wish, you can use Versium REACH to perform an Account Based List for additional attributes or a Online Audience Append to be used on social platforms (such as HubSpot, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google).
Updated about 2 months ago