Create an Online audience to add online contact information to your audiences. This online audience extension extends your reach to your business contacts to where they are online — as business people and as consumers — for B2B2CB2B2C - Business to Business to Consumer. This refers to businesses marketing to businesses who interact with consumers. It’s a hybrid or iteration of B2C: the first B is ultimately reaching the customers of the second “B”. Instead of reaching one customer at a time, it’s taking advantage of the existing customers of the second business. Think of a travel booking website: they access the customers of a hotel chain or an airline. Expedia accesses Alaska Airlines or Hyatt customers in a B2B2C model. omnichannel reach in your campaigns.
The additional online contact points supplied in an Online audience for the contacts in your input list can be alternate and online emails that have been linked to the person online, and may include historical contact points. These contact points are useful in display-ad targeting and other ad-tech digital marketing platforms. They are not appropriate for direct email campaigns.
Your online audience contains hashed:
- Online emails
- Alternate names
- Alternate emails
- Alternate phones
- Alternate addresses
- Social handles
What does hashed mean?
Hashed means the data has been encrypted in a way that is supported by the online ad service you’re importing it to. So, if you look at the file, it’ll look like random characters. In this way, people’s personally-identifiable information (PII) is respected, while enabling online targeting.
You need an input list to create an online audience.
List of business people you want to reach in online marketing, with enough information to positively identify them.
For an Online audience, your input list .csv file needs to include any of the following combinations of inputs: \
- First name, Last name, Business name, Business city, Business state
- First name, Last name, Business Domain, Business city, Business state
- From Home, select Online Audience.
- On the Import List step, select a .csv file to upload, click Use an existing list to select a list from a project, or click Import from HubSpot and choose a list (if you've connected your HubSpot account), and click Next Step.
- If prompted, Map the inputs in your list to Versium REACH inputs. Select the down arrow to map your list columns to the appropriate Versium input. When you're done, click Next Step.
If your input list was generated by Versium REACH, you won’t need to do any Input Mapping.
- Create or choose a project for your audience, and click Create.
Versium REACH will start creating your audience. You can leave this screen and come back later when the audience is complete.
- To export your audience or see List Insights, go to the project you saved it in, and select the audience list. Open the action menu to export the audience as a .csv.
Scroll through this report to get insights on your new audience.
You can use an online audience to find the prospects you’re targeting wherever they are online. Online audiences can be used for:
- Display-ad and other mar-tech and Ad-tech marketing campaigns
- Facebook ad campaigns
- LinkedIn ad campaigns
Updated about 2 months ago