You probably have a good idea of who your ideal customer is: the location they live, their age, gender, household income and net worth. You can use that knowledge to define a set of rules and then have Versium REACH find people that match those attributes. You don’t need an input file to create this type of audience, so you can try it out right away.
Your Basic Consumer List contains people and contact information that match the attributes you selected.
Columns included (as available):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Age Range
- Number of Children
- Household Income
- Estimated Net Worth
- From Home, select List Generation.
- In List Generation, select on the top "Basic List-Gen"
- Then select the type of output contact data you require in your new list. Next select the contact you'd like included "when available", note there will be records returned that do not include this data. In the below example, the list will always contain Full Name and Email address and, if available, it will include Phone and Postal Address.
- Next set all the customer details you’d like to target. For example, here’s what your customer would look like if you want to target consumers in a 10mi radius around San Jose, CA with an age range of 32 to 54 years, up to 3 children, household between $50k to $200k and and estimated net worth of over $100k.
You need to use the scroll bar on the right to visualize and set all attributes.
Click Next Step.
Enter a name for your Consumer List, and select or enter a project. Make your list name is something descriptive that helps you remember what your persona selections were.
- Underneath your filter selections, click Create.
Versium REACH will start creating your list. You can leave this screen and come back later when the list is complete.
Scroll through this report to get insights on your new audience.
- To export your list or see List Insights, go to the project you saved it in, and select the project list. Open the action menu to export the list as a .csv.
You can use a Basic Consumer List to reach new prospects that have the attributes that you’re targeting. Consumer Lists can be used for:
- Direct postal mail campaigns, email campaigns, or phone outreach campaigns
- As input to online audience creation in Versium REACH
Updated 19 days ago